On Your Next Move?
Unit 1 – Ropley Business Park – To Let 7,278 sq ft (676.3 SQ M) GIA Industrial Premises.
Ropley Business Park is prominently situated with a secured yard and generous loading fronting the busy A31 Alton to Winchester Road just east of the Alresford by-pass. Winchester is 10 miles to the west, and Alton is 8 miles to the east.
The Dene, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0BG
The buildings are easily accessed off the main road.
The lease is available now…
Units 1 are detached industrial buildings with first-floor offices and ground floor receptions. Unit 1 also benefits from an annex building that offers ground floor offices and private access to the first-floor mezzanine area.
Planning Permission includes B2 General Industrial.
The Lease Includes:
- and concreted outside storage.
- 2-tonne ARBUS Gantry crane
- Minimum eaves 5.15m (16’10’).
This industrial/warehouse building is of portal steel frame construction with concrete block walls and profile metal cladding above, and the roof incorporates translucent light panels providing excellent natural light levels to the industrial areas.
Unit 1 has roller shutter doors at either end with first-floor offices. The buildings benefit from a 2-tonne capacity gantry crane and sufficient external yard area for parking and external storage. An entrance gate secures the estate entrance, and there is palisade fencing around the site’s perimeter.
Alresford is a charming Georgian market town that attracts people because of its eclectic mix of independent shops, the strong local community, and its beautiful setting, located on the edge of the South Downs National Park.
The area does attract families – drawn by the quality of life and the local schools, rated at least ‘good’ by Ofsted. Sun Hill Infants is ‘outstanding’, Sun Hill Junior is ‘good’, Cheriton primary is ‘outstanding’ and Perins (sports college and secondary school with academy status) is ‘good’ – and none of them are over-subscribed.
It is the relaxed pace of life that often appeals when people’ discover’ Alresford. With its clear chalk streams, beautiful country walks, and traditional market town atmosphere, the feel of the town reminds one of the days when there was more time to appreciate a better quality of life.
The town has a varied mixture of properties ranging from medieval townhouses in East Street and Broad Street to more modern houses and bungalows on the edge of the town. The pretty villages surrounding Alresford have an abundance of charming oak-beamed cottages, often with thatched roofs, facing onto village greens.
We are also blessed with many excellent pubs nearby. There are several in Alresford itself, while others can be found along circular walks through lovely Hampshire.
Another asset is Alresford’s picture postcard perfect location. The River Arle runs between New and Old Alresford (Old Alresford is mentioned in the Domesday Book whereas New Alresford didn’t come into existence until 1200 or so). Its clear waters support the watercress beds for which the area is known (hence the Watercress Line – the town’s popular heritage line – and the annual Watercress Festival). But it is also surrounded by the loveliest countryside.
- M3 (Junction 9) & A34 9 miles
- Winchester Railway Station 10 miles
- Southampton Parkway/Airport 18 miles
- Southampton Docks 22 miles
- Alton 8 miles
- Guildford/A3 23 miles
- Basingstoke/M3 (J6) 17 miles
- Heathrow Airport 45 miles
- Electrically powered loading door 4.3m wide x 4.8m high
- High bay lighting and blower heaters
- Workshop area and welfare kitchen
- Extensive car parking and loading area
- Entrance gate & perimeter palisade fencing
Schedule Of Area
- Main Building: 3,175 sq ft – 295 sq m
- Light assembly: 1,313 sq ft – 122 sq m
- 1st Floor Office: 1,313 sq ft – 122 sq m
- Annexe Ground: 954 sq ft – 88.7 sq m
- Annexe 1st Floor: 523 sq ft 48.6 sq m
- Total (GIA): 7,278 sq ft – 676.3 sq m
- Rateable Value: £36,750
- Uniform Business Rates (2020/21): 49.9/£
- Business Rates Payable: £18,338.25
Interested parties are advised to make their own inquiries of Winchester City Council 01962 848 288 to verify this figure.
Energy Performance Certificate C-72
£71,400.00 per year (plus VAT and standard charges)
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Interested in Learning More about Ropley Business park?
Contact James Wheatley – Book, an Book Online Appointment, Or Request a Call Back or send us an email via our contact form
We are online 24/7
- Call us at +44 7836 599436
- Book an online appointment by filling in the “Request New Appointment Form”.
- Request a call-back.
- Or fill in our email contact form.
- March 18, 2021
- By:William Wheatley Team
- Category:Commercial and Industrial Rental Properties
- Tags: Business Park, For Rent, Fronting A3, Industrial Property, Winchester
- no comments